I use a pen name myself…
Tag Archives: self-publishing
Here is Dave Gaughran’s excellent guide to self-publishing basics. As I’ve said before though, I don’t think it is necessary to be quite so wary of publishing services businesses as long as you employ some good sense in your dealings with them and do your research first. My experience with the eBook Partnership has been positive, for example, and I think it is an option worth considering for people like me who don’t have much spare time on their hands.
Some nice box sets available from Dave’s post – check it out.
Davey G’s wisdom on e-book pricing. I went for 99p myself…
Infernal Prey is rocketing off to a multitude of distribution channels. It will take a little while for it to become available and you’ll hear it from me as soon as it hits the virtual shelves.
Leave a comment | tags: Akhyrri Cycle, Books & Authors, entertainment, Fantasy, Horror, Infernal Prey, literature, Mark Winter, self-publishing, Vampires, Witches, writing | posted in Books & Authors, Witterings
- Reviewing Doctor Who: Series 8, Episodes 7-10 November 21, 2014
- Grimm brothers’ fairytales have blood and horror restored in new translation November 12, 2014
- Boo! October 31, 2014
- Halloween is here! October 31, 2014
- The Babadook review – a superbly acted, chilling Freudian thriller October 24, 2014
- 12 Doctors, 12 stories, 12 jackets – a Doctor Who style celebration! October 22, 2014
- Apocalypse bow-wow: the new breed of arthouse animal horror October 17, 2014
- Reviewing Doctor Who: Series 8, Episodes 1-6 October 15, 2014
- 20 Weird GIFs That Belong in Another Dimension October 7, 2014
- These Are The Most Terrifying, Ghostly GIFs On The Internet October 7, 2014
- Gotham state of mind: what do comics tell us about cities? October 7, 2014
- Scared to death: has horror fiction run out of common fears to trade on? August 15, 2014
- The dream of invisibility August 10, 2014
- Watch: Queen’s Guards playing Game of Thrones theme music July 21, 2014
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes: how scientifically plausible is it? July 21, 2014
Mark Winter on TwitterMy Tweets